Year End Party 2016 - Outfit of the Night

by - December 04, 2016

Shot taken at Solaire



featuring Steven Briva


Year End Party in our company is organized every November, we usually celebrate it at the time when it is the Thanksgiving celebration in the U.S.A.

This year is my second time in attending the event. And so, this year I decided to wear a glamorous all white outfit that is a perfect fit for our bohemian slash coachella themed event.

Here's the details of my outfit (sorry I could not remember exact prices):

Top: True Love, SM Makati (Php 500)
Bottom: True Love, SM Makati (Php 500)
Sleeveless Body Cover: Coco Cabana, SM Makati (Php 700)
Shoes: Parisian, Color Beige, SM Makati (Php 700)
Necklace and Headdress: wear.artcessories hand made by Krystene Erika Salac (Php200 each)
Bracelets: Divisoria (Php 50 each)

Yeah it's a bit pricey but I actually like dressing up in social events. Well I can find a way to still use these clothes someday in the future (like go to beaches or just at home LOL!)

I believe that the way you dress up shows your character and so expect that I dress up glamorously every year! *wink*

Photo credits to Rey Joseph Modesto
Featuring Steven Briva (last photo)

Thanks to everyone who read this post! :)

Keep in touch with me!


















You May Also Like

0 comments