Crochet Project: A multi-colored headband

by - April 03, 2016



I created a headband as for my summer project. Starter this out a week ago, and have been doing this everyday for thirty minutes to an hour. I made this headband since it's the summer season, every where's gonna be hot and untidy. So I decided do to something that would hassle free myself from doing and going to places. A headband that I could use when I feel that my hair is too messy and feeling sticky already, something that would put off the hair from my face.

And viola! Here it is!







What you'll need:


1. Yarn - From the project I did, I used the light cashmere blend popsicle. Check out the site of Gantsilyo Guru.


Yarn Specifications:
Color: Popsicle
Fiber Type: 80% Cashmere Acrylic, 20% Milk Fiber
Thickness: Light (3)
Length: 384 yds / 351 m
Weight: 4.4 oz. / 125 g
Crochet Hook Size: 4.0 - 5.0 mm
Knitting Needle Size: 3.75 - 4.5 mm
Care:
Machine wash, warm. Do not bleach. Iron, medium. Dryclean, any solvent except trichloroethylene. Dry flat in shade.


2. Hook - A size of 7/0 - I bought the hook from a crochet workshop at our company, it's a goldish-yellow hook.



How I did:

Make 30 single chains. From the 30th chain, go back 5 chains then do a slip stich on that 5th chain. Do 5 single chains, then slip stitch from the 5th chain, repeat until single chain has been tucked into already. Do it several time until you've achieved the length of the headband that you want to achieve. To close your headband, do a slip stich from the cover to cover of the band.

See how easy it is?

How I wore the headband.







I hope you guys had fun following the steps that I had to make crocheting easier.

So what y'all waiting for? Grab your crochet kits and show me your own headband!

Comment out (with pictures) your own made headband! I'll be waiting! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments